No tenía pensado postear algo esta semana pero al ver que quedé seleccionada por primera vez en Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup sentí que debía compartir esto aquí. Independent Fashion Bloggers - IFB es la comunidad virtual más grande de blogueros de moda del mundo (si no me equivoco). Semana tras semana eligen los mejores posts postulados, y estos siempre están relacionados con lo hechos más importantes que ocurrieron en el transcurrir de ella.
A continuación los links seleccionados para esta semana (entre esos el mío por si aún no lo han leído :D ).
I hadn't planned to post something this week but seeing that I was selected for the first time in Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup, felt I should share this here. Independent Fashion Bloggers - IFB is the largest online community of fashion bloggers in the world (if I remember correctly). Week after week, choose the best posts postulates, and these are always related to the most important events that occurred in the passing of it.
Here are the selected links to this week (including mine if you have not already read :D ).
Cozy UpFor all the talk about when "Fall" is officially here, there are two real things that christen the season for me, 1) turning the heater on and 2) getting a cold. Since both those things happened this week, it's super official. What does that mean? Time to cozy on up! Cozy up with what you ask? A good book? Your blogs? That snuggly sweater you invested in for the season? Why not all of the above? This week we've got the perfect round of links for an autumn afternoon, one blogger shares her experience braving the crowds for the 3.1 Philip Lim for Target collab (did I say BRAVE?) another shares what she learned from NYFW, and we finally get the answers to whether it's "plaid" or "tartan"... Lord knows we wouldn't want a clash of the tartans!
Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Al-Balsam Life: The Ultimate Guide To Getting Rid of Dark Under-Eye Circles
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 2013 Emmy Best & Worst Dressed.
- Clothes Medley: Three Ways to Avoid Buyer's Remorse
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Burberry's Macaron Garden
- Corals and Cognacs: 11 Lessons I Learned About Life at NYFW
- Fleur d'Elise: Out & About: Seattle Fashion Designers at the SAM
- Le Paper Doll: HAIR 101: To Perm or Not To Perm?
- I Can Style U: Cat Scratch Fever
- Nicole Kelly: How to… Buy Pumps!
- Nothing to Wear: Phillip Lim For Target: A Review
- Quirky Lifestyle: Autumn Bucket List
- Real Girl Glam: Hair How-To: Perfectly Messy BedHead Hair
- Simply Frabulous: "face it, the lady is a genius": Prada SS14
- Style Vanity: 11 Boot Trends This Fall 2013
- The Dainty Dollhouse: Is it Plaid or is it Tartan, this is the question!
- The Glambition: PANTONE Fashion color report SS 2014
- The Neon Blonde: Skype Style: How to Look Your Best on Video Chat
- TLV Birdie: Tips for vintage shopping
- Under a Veil: A bag, a fashion personality type: Which one are you?
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: How to make tartan ribbon shoelaces