Gracias a ustedes mis fieles lectores que siempre buscan mi blog para informarse de las últimas tendencias en el mundo de la moda, he decidido que ya era tiempo de que The Glambition tuviera su propio link. Ahora todos los posts los pueden encontrar en www.theglambition.com. Más cortico, más fácil.
Thanks to you my loyal readers who always look for my blog to learn about the latest trends in the fashion world, I decided it was time for The Glambition have its own link. Now every post you can find them in www.theglambition.com. Shorter, easier.
Cambiando un poco de tema les cuento que por segunda vez fui seleccionada en Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup. Les comparto los 20 posts seleccionados por esta página, para que se informen y si todavía no lo han hecho... lean el mío.
Changing the subject I tell them that I was selected for the second time in Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup. I share the 20 posts selected by this page, to be informed and if you still have not ... read mine.
All Hallow's EveIs your costume ready? Are you excited? I'm telling you... I've spent the last few weeks honing in on my costume (we're doing a full-family costume) and nothing gets me more giddy than thinking of playful outfits to wear around town. Halloween is next week, and this week's roundup has a plethora of inspiration you can use if you've put off thinking about the spookiest day of the year. Of course, if you're a Halloween Grinch (Would that make you a Pollyanna? Someone bright and cheery?) we also have some great fashion posts as well. So take a look and get into the fashion spirit!
Links à la Mode: October 24th
- All That Glitters is Gold: 10 Ways To Wear A Scarf
- Attire Club: A History Of Costumes: Vintage Halloween Photos
- Belle Belle Beauty: Line Those Eyes - Favorite Eyeliners
- Carly Tati: behind the scenes with american icon pendleton wool
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: halloween-perfect black polishes
- Corals + Cognacs: 5 DIY Halloween Costumes for your LBD
- Foxy Oxie Supernova: The Art of Being a Lady: Being THAT Woman
- Frantic But Fabulous: What to wear to a bat mitzvah
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Halloween In Your Closet: 1920's It Girl
- Insanely It: MakeUp tips: How to wear color mascaras
- Juliet's Lace: Five Things To Consider Before Blogging.
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Fashionable Florals
- Madame Ostrich: What's Wrong With This Picture? Rihanna's Trip to Abu Dhabi
- Nothing 2 Wear: Cute Animal Graphic Fashion; Yes Even If You're 30
- Risticulous: Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 | "PopBatik" by Dian Pelangi
- See Lark: Rule of Three: The Patterned Pump
- The Glambition: IT TREND: GRUNGE FEVER
- The Stylish Butterfly: FURocious Fashion Face-off
- Trend Survivor: Denim Pencil Skirt Reloaded
- What 2 Wear Where: Halloween inspiration from Rent The Runway
SPONSOR: East Dane Alex Perry, Gazinskaya, Jordan Carlyle, Sjobeck, Mr Kim, Illestava, Micah Cohen, Tretorn Boots, Isaora, Latest from Shopbop